Quarterly meeting of the State Central Committee Saturday, June 13th 10:00 am in Williamsburg, VA at the the Sadler Center in the Chesapeake Room on the College of William and Mary’s campus in historic Williamsburg (map, click here).
- Take exit 238, follow signs toward Colonial Williamsburg
- Take a right at the 2nd traffic light onto Rt. 132
- Go straight through 2 traffic lights
- Make the next right onto Scotland St.
- Go 3 blocks to Richmond Rd
- Go through the light turn left to parking on Stadium Drive
Business to be conducted includes:
- Elect Party Officers
- Adopt Resolutions (Word doc, click here)
- Elect three members to the 2009-2013 Resolutions Committee
- Vote on the recognition of the Democratic Latino Organization of Virginia (DLOV) as a caucus
The Unity Rally will be held immediately following the conclusion of the State Central Committee Meeting at noon on the front lawn of the William and Mary Alumni House (map, click here).